Chicken breast is a commonly used healthy entrée that is rich in protein and iron. A fast and efficient way of cooking this meat is by baking. This cooking method is very helpful because it retains the natural flavor of the meat. However, to enjoy dishes that contain this special cut, it is good to know how to bake chicken breasts properly. It is also beneficial to know which ingredients are helpful to improve the natural taste of the meat. Featured below are three baked chicken breasts recipes that you may find useful while cooking delectable and hearty dishes at home.
Golden Baked Chicken
Golden baked chicken is a dish that can be prepared very easily. It is delectable dish that contains the following ingredients.
Ingredients Required to Make Golden Baked Chicken
The ingredients include:
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 4 tsps soft butter
- 2 tbsps instant minced onion
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- pepper (according to taste)
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
Instructions to Make Golden Baked Chicken
The following simple steps will yield golden baked chicken.
- Set the temperature to 425° F and preheat the oven. Arrange the chicken on a baking pan.
- Brush butter on the skin of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the meat with ½ teaspoon of garlic salt, freshly ground pepper according to taste, ¼ teaspoon paprika and 2 tablespoons of instant minced onion.
- Place the meat inside the oven and cook for 35 minutes. Transfer the meat on a plate and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Baked Chicken Breasts in Wine
The next dish we are going to look at is baked chicken breasts, flavored with wine.
Ingredients Required to Make Baked Chicken Breasts in Wine
In order to cook baked chicken breasts in wine, you will need:
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- ½ cup dry white wine
- a clove of minced garlic
- 4 tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tbsp pepper
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tbsp olive oil
Instructions to Make Baked Chicken Breasts in Wine
The following simple steps will help you make baked chicken breasts with wine.
- First, sprinkle ½ tablespoon of pepper, ½ tablespoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of paprika on the meat.
- Mix one clove of freshly minced garlic and ½ cup of dry white wine in a small bowl. Marinate the chicken for an hour.
- Brush baking dish with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Place the meat in the dish. Pour the marinate over the meat. Top the chicken with 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Put the baking dish inside the oven. Cook the meat for 45 minutes. Transfer the dish in a bowl.
Serve juicy chicken breasts with a steaming cup of rice.
Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
The final dish we are going to look at is oven baked chicken breasts.
Ingredients Required to Make Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
The following ingredients are required to make oven baked chicken breasts.
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
Instructions to Make Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
Let us look at the simple steps involved in making oven baked chicken breasts.
- Grease a baking pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon of salt as well as ½ teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Arrange the meat on the pan. Set the temperature of the oven to 350°F. Place the meat inside the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
You can enhance the flavor of the dish by adding herbs before baking the dish. You could use herbs such as rosemary, thyme or basil. To make it more enticing, garnish the dish with freshly chopped celery or parsley.
Additional Information on Baking Chicken Breasts
For more information on how to bake chicken breasts, you can also read: